Drop Your Message
- The School Diary should be brought to class on all School days. No student is permitted to tear any page from the Diary. Breach of this rule will be punishable.
- Running, playing and shouting inside the School building and verandas is never allowed.
- When students move along verandas while changing class rooms, they must walk in silence and in a single line. They should always keep to the left as far as possible.
- Students should be particularly careful not to throw paper or fruit peels anywhere in the school premises. They should use the baskets/ dust bins especially provided for that purpose.
- Articles found in the School premises are to be handed over to the office.
- No student will remain in class during P.T. or games period unless permitted by the Principal.
- Students should realise that they are responsible to the School authorities not only for their conduct in school but also for their general behaviour outside. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct on the part of pupils shall make them liable to disciplinary action.
- During the absence of the teacher, students should not leave the classroom or their places or make noise. They will follow the monitors instructions, keep silence and order in the class.
- Students should avoid writing, carving and scratching on the walls and furniture. Such habits are detrimental to good education and a sign of low taste.
- Any student who is persistently insubordinate or is repeatedly or willfully mischievous or is guilty of gross malpractice in connection with examination or of unauthorised alterations in Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, Progress Reports, Teachers / Principals column in the Diary, may be removed from the rolls at the discretion of the Principal. The removal may be temporary or permanent according to the gravity of the offence.
- Students are not allowed to enter a classroom other than their own.