- Fees could be paid bimonthly, quarterly or for the entire term or year. This reduces clerical work for the school and inconvenience to parents. Fees are to be paid in cash. Cheques are not accepted.
- No exception or reduction in fees will be made on account of any holiday, absence or for any cause
- Fees should be paid by the date mentioned in the Fee Card. After due date Rs.30/- per month will be charged until the fees are paid. If the name of the defaulter is struck off the rolls and the student wants to continue, re-admission fee (Rs.2000/-) will be charged.
- School fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- No student will be allowed to appear for the Half Yearly/Annual Examination unless he/she has cleared all the dues.
- Fee for the months of April, May and June is paid in April.