- Fees could be paid bimonthly, quarterly or for the entire term or year.
- This reduces clerical work for the school and inconvenience to parents.
- Fees are to be paid in cash. Cheques are not accepted.
- No exception or reduction in fees will be made on account of any holiday, absence or for any cause
Fees should be paid by the date mentioned in the Fee Card.
- After due date Rs.30/- per month will be charged until the fees are paid.
- If the name of the defaulter is struck off the rolls and the student wants to continue, re-admission fee (Rs.2000/-) will be charged.
- School fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- No student will be allowed to appear for the Half Yearly/Annual Examination unless he/she has cleared all the dues.
- Fee for the months of April, May and June is paid in April.